In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which is found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/), SkippysPorn will respond quickly to any claims of copyright infringement that are reported to us. Please also note that under Section 512(f) anyone who knowingly materially misrepresents the material or activity is infringing could be subject to liability. SkippysPorn reserves the right at its sole discretion, to remove content and terminate the accounts of SkippysPorn users who infringe, or seem to infringe, the intellectual property and other rights of third parties.
If you think that your copywriten work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of any person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that we should remove or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit SkippysPorn to locate the material;
4. Information sufficient to permit SkippysPorn to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has any good-faith belief that use of this material in the manner complained of isn’t authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Any claims of copyright infringement regarding this Website should be delivered to:
We apologize for any kind of misuse of our site and promise to do the best we can to find and terminate any abusive files.